Please note that as we only accept online applications, it is important that the application steps are completed correctly in order for us to receive your submission. Please be aware that under certain conditions (slow or intermittent internet connection, peak usage hours), our website may return error messages. In the case of power outage during your application, you may have to refill and resubmit the online form.
Here are the steps that you need to complete to ensure that our team receives your application, as well as the steps to take should you encounter any errors. Please read through the instructions carefully, and please be aware that the application must be filled up by the applicant himself.
- Click on the scholarship programme of interest.
- View the scholarship details and requirement.
- Proceed to click the “Send Your Application Online” button.
- Click the “Deposit My Resume and Apply!” button.
- Create an Application Account by registering the following:
- Last Name:
- First Name:
- Email Address:
- Login ID:
- Fill up the Online Application Form, and make sure to fill all the compulsory fields marked with an asterisk (*). This should not take you more than half an hour. Some of the mandatory fields are highlighted below to allow you to prepare the information beforehand and ease your online registration.
- Personal and Family Particulars
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* Date of Birth:
Highest/ Second Highest Level of Qualification
* Name of Institution:
* Graduation Date:
* Field of Study:
* Subjects & Results
(Please list your detail results here- max 2000 characters. Note that for first or second year undergraduate students, a summary of CGPA’s for each semester should suffice)
References (List 3 persons not related to you who are familiar with your character and qualifications)
- Fill the required quiz answers. Please note that the quiz is a one-time attempt, and you should not spend more than half an hour to answer your questions. The questions should be attempted by the applicant only. Should we have strong grounds to believe that the quiz answers were written or submitted by someone other than the student, we will disqualify the application.
- After the quiz submission, you should be returned to the confirmation page.
- You should also check your email (the email address used in your application) for our acknowledgement email to confirm our receipt of your application.
- If you encounter any error messages at any stage of the application, what you need to do is:
- Copy and paste the error message text and codes, and send it to the stated email address, OR
- Save the screen capture of the error message, and send it to the stated email address.
- Note that you can still edit your online application form by repeating steps 1 to 3, and putting in your login ID and password. This option is only available for the online application form, and not for editing quiz answers. You may edit your personal details up to the stated closing date.
Back to top