The Sudirman Scholarship Fund
Calling out all candidates interested in pursuing an undergraduate programme in Vocal Studies!
Yayasan Sime Darby and The Actors Studio has established the 'Sudirman Scholarship Fund' in honour of the late Dato' Sudirman Haji Arshad. This scholarship seeks to support one talented individual to realise their dream and potential in Vocal Studies.
1. Eligibility and Minimum Requirement
Applicants for this programme must fulfill the following requirements:
2. Age 25 years or below;
3. STPM/Pre-University/Foundation/ Local Matriculation/ Diploma (minimum CGPA of at least 3.00);
4. Total monthly gross household income of RM3,000 and below;
5. Passionate about Vocal Studies (applicants are required to submit a digital recording of his/her recent vocal performance during the application)
2. Accepted Universities
The scholarship will be offered to one individual pursuing undergraduate studies in vocal studies at any of the following universities:
1. Universiti Teknologi Mara
2. Universiti Sains Malaysia
3. Universiti Putra Malaysia
4. Universiti Malaysia Sabah
5. Universiti Malaysia Sarawak
6. Universiti Perguruan Sultan Idris
3. Value of Scholarship
This scholarship covers tuition fees, living and book allowances up to a maximum amount of RM25,000 per year for a 3 year of study period.
Note: The scholarship will only cover expenses incurred after the scholarship is awarded to the recipient (i.e. upon execution of the scholarship agreement).
4. Service Bond Period
The recipient is not bonded with Sime Darby as you are not required to serve the Company.
5. Scholarship Application
The manual application is available from 15 November 2016 until 31 December 2016.
Please submit the completed application forms together with all relevant supporting documents and the digital recording to the address below:
Application Sudirman Scholarship Fund
Attention to: Dato' Faridah Merican
The Actors Studio (Malaysia)
c/o The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre
Sentul Park, Jalan Strachan
51100 Kuala Lumpur
Incomplete applications with insufficient supporting documents will be rejected.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010 NOTICE
Back to top